Vadodara/New Delhi: ERDA is organising One Day Workshop on “EMI/EMC Evaluation Techniques for Electrical and Electronics Equipment & Machinery” on July 21, 2022 from 10:00 AM to 05:00 PM at ERDA, Vadodara.
One of the major challenges for manufacturers in today’s world is to minimize the electromagnetic interference effect which is generally generated due to increasing usage of high speed and high-frequency switching in the device. Testing evaluation of the designed product is necessary as per the required standard so that the performance of the designed product can be ensured. This workshop is designed to discuss the requirements of various standards for commercial products and MIL products & also the common failures observed against these requirements.
Following standards will be covered in the workshop:
- Commercial product (Energy Meter/Relay/Lighting Product) testing as per IEC 61000-4, IEC 61000-6-2 & IEC 61000-6-4, IEC 60255-26
- MIL Product testing (Control panel) as per MIL461 E/F
- Electromagnetic waves and their propagation
- Scope and Requirements of the standards
- Common Failure of the products
- Testing Facility available at ERDA
- Lab Visit
Register by visiting on this link: https://forms.gle/dKWufMYDnTgvDcuW8 or you may visit ERDA’s website www.erda.org. In case of any queries feel free to contact Pranav Parikh @ +91 82380 53682 or write to us at email@example.com